Bei jedem Besuch automatisch einloggen: 
:: Ich habe mein Passwort vergessen!
Wer ist online?
Insgesamt sind 5 Benutzer online: 1 Angemeldeter, kein Unsichtbarer und 4 Gäste

Nightshadow

Der Rekord liegt bei 51 Benutzern am Do Jan 04, 2018 11:41 am
Neustes
» Whispers Wiedereingliederungstraining
Kralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki EmptyGestern um 8:49 pm von Icespark

» [ZELL] when glass+fire = ded = kapoof hä???
Kralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki EmptyGestern um 2:39 pm von Shahar

» Eleyas Training
Kralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki EmptyDi Mai 14, 2024 11:50 pm von Icespark

» Flutenschleiers Wiedereingliederungstraining
Kralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki EmptyDi Mai 14, 2024 11:41 pm von Icespark

» Sha‘s Charaktersammlung <3
Kralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki EmptyDo Mai 09, 2024 5:26 pm von Shahar

» Krones Sammelsuchium
Kralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki EmptyDo Mai 02, 2024 7:36 pm von Shahar

» ✧ Ein neuer Anfang... [Aktivitätscheck!] ✧
Kralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki EmptyDo Mai 02, 2024 9:49 am von Wolkensplitter

» Indy verlässt das Nest
Kralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki EmptySa Apr 27, 2024 10:58 am von Ju

» 01. Neue News
Kralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki EmptyDi Apr 16, 2024 8:46 pm von Cupid

Die aktivsten Beitragsschreiber der Woche
Ju
Kralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki Vote_lcapKralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki Voting_barKralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki Vote_rcap 
Shahar
Kralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki Vote_lcapKralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki Voting_barKralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki Vote_rcap 
Icespark
Eulenstern
Whisper
RPG-Quicklinks
Forgotten Experiments

All Whats Left
Noch Fragen?
Hast du noch Fragen zum Forum oder dem RPG?
Wende dich über unsere Kontaktbörse privat an unsere Teamlinge. Unser Team wird sich so früh wie möglich um dein Anliegen kümmern.

Kontaktbörse Anführer

Kontaktbörse Heiler
Schwesternforum

Partner
Kralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki Warriorcatsrpg1hoci

Teilen

Kralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki

Krallenfrost
KrallenfrostÄltesterInformationenAnzahl der Beiträge : 1013
Pfotenspuren : 393

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

Kralles Rollenspiel || Marvel || Infinity war S P O I L E RS || Thor&Loki Empty
[ 7490 ] Di Mai 29, 2018 9:23 pm
»
MAJOR Infintiy War Spoilers || Might become a ff || Alternative Ending
(This hurt me alot)

Thor Odinson: "Ah, hello, brother. Been a while indeed. Have the hallucinations finally begun?"
Loki Laufeyson: "Mh, if you want to think that, go on. So, how have you been, brother. Lost the war, I see?"
Thor Odinson: "Yes. Thank you for that, by the way." He shook his head, chuckling bitterly. "Would it really have been so terribly hard to let the tesseract simply get destroyed?"
Loki Laufeyson: "And here we go again, I thought you learned at least a bit given the situation we-.. Well, you are in." He crooked his head to the side a little, crossing his arms before his chest. "Listen, Thor, it is how it is. The deal was rotten and-... Thanos got what he wanted. In the end, we both would've ended if it weren't for the tesseract. Not that I care, of course." His sly smile faded, as Loki relaxed and met the others gaze. "I'm sure he would've wiped out the whole galaxy then. And the mighty Thor wouldn't have wanted that either, am I right."
Thor Odinson: "Quit your mind games, brother, I don't want to hear your excuses. You handed the universe right to him. My life was not worth that. And then you had to go and die, and I was all that was left to clean up your mess." He spoke calmly, looking up at the sky and expecting Loki to disappear any moment.
Loki Laufeyson: "I handed the universe to him? I believe your midgardian friends helped him quite a lot, Thor." A sight escaped Lokis lips as he focused on the male, coming a few meters closer. "What mess are you even talking about, hm. The dead asgardians? The fatal destruction he brought over us -all of us?" Another shake of head made the raven black hair of the male shift, slicking it back with one swift movement. "I'm a god, simple creature. I dont 'go and die', do you really think that lowly of me."
Thor Odinson: "Are you trying to tell me you're not dead? Don't bother, not even you could survive Thanos. You're a hallucination. A figment of my imagination. A display of my failing sanity. I don't even know why you bothered to appear. I lost. There's nothing left. It's over." He sighed, dropping Stormbreaker. "Return to your grave."
Loki Laufeyson: Loki opened his mouth, finger raised before shutting it once again, slightly offended. "Return to my grave? From what I can remember, you never even looked for my body, dead Thor. Also I have survived before, so why so sceptical?" With a raised eyebrow watched the God of Mischief, how Thor dropped Stormbreaker. From the look of the other, Thor seemed absolutely devasted and worn out. "You look even more awful than usually."
Thor Odinson: "I held your body in your death as the ship full of fallen innocents exploded. You have nothing to gain from returning here, now. What have you to gloat? You've lost just as much as I. There is no kingdom left for you to seize, barely and humans to control. So why would you bother?"
Loki Laufeyson: "And yet you claim to know me best." Disappointed he shook his head, taking few more steps closer before coming to a stop. "From what I recall, you mourned over me. Went savage for me and nearly had yourself melted by a star." Loki crossed his arms before his Chest, directly looking at Thor now. "I have nothing to gain, indeed. But you would."
Thor Odinson: He let out another bitter laugh. "And since when have you cared for me or my interests? Was there ever even a time that you did? Why bother starting now?" He shook his head again, turning his back to Loki. "Be gone, brother. Fade back to my imagination. We have all suffered enough loss today, I need not an old one returning to torment me."
Loki Laufeyson: "Of course, I should've known. After all, you did have had awfully much contact with mortals." He never lifted his gaze off of Thor, simply kept glancing at the taller male. "You want me gone, yet I can see the conflict in your eyes. Me passing is not what you wanted and we both know it." Having his voice turn sharper and more challenging, Loki glared at the blonde. "Say it. Say out loud, that you want me back, brother."
Thor Odinson: Thor clenched his jaw, closing his eyes. Loki was right, which he despised admitting. But other people were suffering in this instant, and he didn't have time for his own emotions. Still, guilt gnawed at him. His last words to his brother had been a petty insult. He couldn't leave it that way, imaginary or not. "Of course I do. I took upon the force of a neutron star and drove my axe into the heart of Thanos to avenge you. But what does that change?"
Loki Laufeyson:  Satisfied Loki pulled back, tilting his head to the side. So Thor actually did admit that he was important, that Loki was to be missed. "You drove your axe into his heart and not his head? How moronic. I expected more of you and your abilities, brother. Turns out, not even you were able to be victorius when it came to battling Thanos. Now, I for instance..." Loki now raised a hand and put it quite slowly onto Thors shoulder, facial expression changing to something more comforting, more welcoming. Warmth started to build under the gentle touch, undoubtingly letting the blonde know that this surely wasn't his imagination from a crazed mind. "I was victorius."
Thor Odinson: Thor opened his mouth to spit back a retort, but stopped, freezing at the solid feeling of Loki's touch. He was really here. Thor turned to face his brother, his eyes searching the sight of his familiar face. He put his hands onto Loki's shoulders, feeling the solid contact, and then his face. "Brother." The moment the word left his mouth, he wrapped the younger god into a hug, almost on the verge of tears.
Loki Laufeyson: "So in the end you actually did give me the promised hug, hm?" Cheeky as ever Loki commented the emotional outburst of Thor, even though he was probably as relieved as Thor was. His muscles relaxed and most of the tension fell from Loki before the god of mischief did something quite unexpected and rare. Within a few heartbeats he had his hands on the firm shoulders of Thor, carefully giving into the hug and what was even more rare -let Thor actually hug him. "You're a moron. I wouldn't let myself be killed by such a... pathetic creature. You should know that."

«
Seite 1 von 1