Bei jedem Besuch automatisch einloggen: 
:: Ich habe mein Passwort vergessen!
Wer ist online?
Insgesamt sind 4 Benutzer online: 0 Angemeldete, kein Unsichtbarer und 4 Gäste

Keine

Der Rekord liegt bei 51 Benutzern am Do Jan 04, 2018 11:41 am
Neustes
» [ZELL]staubkörner kratzen im hals
 And you continue to shine in my memory like gold EmptyGestern um 10:34 pm von Shahar

» Whispers Wiedereingliederungstraining
 And you continue to shine in my memory like gold EmptyMi Mai 15, 2024 8:49 pm von Icespark

» [ZELL] when glass+fire = ded = kapoof hä???
 And you continue to shine in my memory like gold EmptyMi Mai 15, 2024 2:39 pm von Shahar

» Eleyas Training
 And you continue to shine in my memory like gold EmptyDi Mai 14, 2024 11:50 pm von Icespark

» Flutenschleiers Wiedereingliederungstraining
 And you continue to shine in my memory like gold EmptyDi Mai 14, 2024 11:41 pm von Icespark

» Sha‘s Charaktersammlung <3
 And you continue to shine in my memory like gold EmptyDo Mai 09, 2024 5:26 pm von Shahar

» Krones Sammelsuchium
 And you continue to shine in my memory like gold EmptyDo Mai 02, 2024 7:36 pm von Shahar

» ✧ Ein neuer Anfang... [Aktivitätscheck!] ✧
 And you continue to shine in my memory like gold EmptyDo Mai 02, 2024 9:49 am von Wolkensplitter

» Indy verlässt das Nest
 And you continue to shine in my memory like gold EmptySa Apr 27, 2024 10:58 am von Ju

Die aktivsten Beitragsschreiber der Woche
Ju
 And you continue to shine in my memory like gold Vote_lcap And you continue to shine in my memory like gold Voting_bar And you continue to shine in my memory like gold Vote_rcap 
Shahar
 And you continue to shine in my memory like gold Vote_lcap And you continue to shine in my memory like gold Voting_bar And you continue to shine in my memory like gold Vote_rcap 
Icespark
Eulenstern
Whisper
Nightshadow
RPG-Quicklinks
Forgotten Experiments

All Whats Left
Noch Fragen?
Hast du noch Fragen zum Forum oder dem RPG?
Wende dich über unsere Kontaktbörse privat an unsere Teamlinge. Unser Team wird sich so früh wie möglich um dein Anliegen kümmern.

Kontaktbörse Anführer

Kontaktbörse Heiler
Schwesternforum

Partner
 And you continue to shine in my memory like gold Warriorcatsrpg1hoci

Teilen

And you continue to shine in my memory like gold

Tae
TaeEhemalige AnführerinInformationenAnzahl der Beiträge : 5429
Pfotenspuren : 2071

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

And you continue to shine in my memory like gold Empty
[ 49393 ] Di Okt 12, 2021 9:32 pm
»
Charaktere:
- Midir [@Tae]
- Kaede [@Ayala]

And you continue to shine in my memory like gold Karteo10

Rest folgt.
«

And you continue to shine in my memory like gold Bg3-baldur-s-gate-3
No copyright infringement intended. Klick for source.
Tae

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

Re: And you continue to shine in my memory like gold   
[ 49399 ] Di Okt 12, 2021 11:21 pm
»

"but i can’t feel a thing. the emptiness is heavier than you think."

- Midir -

Midir † attestant † in the middle of the battlefield

This deafening noise of other participants chattering and cheering was getting to him. It was not yet enough to completely throw him over the edge but he could not for the love of it stop his ear from nervously flicking back over and over again. As if his body tried to get rid of the annoyance. What a fool. Without any further hesitation his glance shot back towards his oponent. A white haired cat, also sworn in by her masters and the gods themselves. Silently they have been watching all the battles between their apprentices, not one word leaving their lips. Typical. Sometimes Midir did not understand how one could look up to some creature whom was nearly always stonewalling. Sure, they gave them all their mystical powers, their quirks but other than that they seemed utterly useless.
This thought only fostered his fighter spirit. His stance got more powerful whilst sharp claws obliterated the ground underneath his paws. Fine, these bastards wanted to see a goddamn show so they would give them one. Without a second thought, all his muscles were put to use and Midir ran towards Kaede in what seemed to him to be fullspeed.
#MIDIRNRPG

:code:kat :bild:kos

Angesprochen Kaede [@Ayala]

Erwähnt the gods

Ort siehe oben
«

Anonymous
GastGastInformationen

[ 49426 ] Sa Okt 16, 2021 9:41 pm
»
K A E D E
» All in all it's just a big illusion. «

Orange eyes stared down the darkish blue oponent. Kaede looked around. The cheering of the crowd around them filled the air. The she cat showed a big smile. They were cheering. For her. For her to win this battle. For her to become one of the gods. She let out an amused giggle. I mean, I already have the looks of a goddess. The only thing preventing me from becoming one ...
Her eyes, yet again, met with the one of Midir. Him. He also was chosen. Chosen to battle for the big price: the blessing of a god. Kaede growled silently. How annoying. The fact that some idiot stood in her way to win the blessing made her mad. It was her who should be the one to get a quirk. She was not going to let anyone prevent her from getting what she wants. The white one closed her eyes. Slowly breated the fresh air in and out.

Patience. Don't let your pride get the best of you.

The words of her mentor appeared in her mind. He was right. Calm down. Don't repeat past mistakes. Her ears twitched. She could hear the sound of a nearby river. Wind chimes somewhere in the shrine.

Be at peace -

The air brought up the smells of freshly grown grass mixed with the smell of slightly wet air. It's going to rain soon.

- Like the nature.

After a few seconds - it actually felt like a few minutes to her - she opened her eyes again. Midir decided to attack her from the front. He was fast. His body made him look pretty strong. She probably had to use her agility to good use, since her own strength probably wouldn't surpass his. So she she quickly moved to the side. Her accessories jungled whilst doing so. It probably would've been better to take them of for the fight, she had to admit. Her eyes scanned her oponent until she found the ideal spot to attack. She decided to attack his back by jumping onto him right after he missed her. Her shiny white teeth met his dark fur afterward. Her claws buried themselves into his shoulders to make sure she wasn't thrown back down right away. Let's see how you handle this, buddy.

Spoke to: Midir (@Tae)
Mentioned: the gods, the crowd, her mentor
«
Tae

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 49436 ] So Okt 17, 2021 4:47 pm
»

- Midir -

How did they even allow for someone like her to join the holy battles? She was weak, tiny, no one the gods should pay attention to. With one powerful smack it would all be over, at least that's what his instincts told him. When there were no muscles, there certainly was great agility. Kaede proved this to him as she gracefully dodged his fullfront attack with such ease that even Midir had to admit she might have a place on this field after all. His opponent jumped through the air effortlessly and soon landed on his back just to jam their teeth into his delicate back.
How dare you.
Blind rage seemed to possess him as he turns his head from left to right just to snap in her direction, however, missing her by mere centimeters. Next thing he knew he was throwing himself against the hard ground to get rid of that annoying tic. With success. After he cleaned the floor with her excuse of a fleshprision, Kaede finally let go of him. That was probably the smartest thing she did today. Well, fighting with a concussion would be hard, wouldn't it?
Laughable.
Midir would break her pathetic body like a stick just so his father could be proud of his own damn son. This was more than just a fight for him. The gods are watching and his whole body was aching for him to finally receive the gift he has been longing for. Others his age were already equipped with peculiar powers.
What would his look like? Super strength? Super speed? Control over the elements? The possibilities seemed to be endless. That however drove him back to Kaede. With his teeth bared he stepped towards her.
"Nice try, you fool. You are pathetically weak. Are you sure the gods chose you to compete?"
Just when he was about to attack her again, audible gasps in the audience forced him to stop looking at her. What was happening?
#MIDIRNRPG

Erwähnt the gods

Ort siehe oben
«

Anonymous
GastGastInformationen

[ 50930 ] So Nov 21, 2021 2:52 pm
»
K A E D E

The cat smiled, as her opponent tried to bite her but missed - even if it was just by mere centimeters. Surprisingly, he then threw himself onto the ground, which lead to Kaede being thrown onto her left shoulder. Right after that her head met the ground, resulting to a bit of an headache. You little- She let go from him, as sudden pain shot through her leg. "Agh-", she gasped for air and tried to ignore said pain, trying get up again. But .. of course she could do it. She wouldn't just give up because of some bruised shoulder. Though she had to admit, it would make this fight a bit harder than she anticipated. She grinned as he started talking. "You're a lot stronger than you look I have to admit.", she said und stared him down, "But I-".
The sudden gasps from the crowd around them, stopped her from talking. What the? Her eyes widened as she heard chains strum somewhere near her. She let out a nervous gasp, right as she saw what was happening. Chains strangled the gods, glowing in a light green color. What were they doing? Where were they from? Kaede stepped back a bit, while she was looking for the culprit. The sudden screech from one of the two goods, let her hold still. "N- no.", she shook her head in disbelief, before she decided to run to help them. Something was hurting them. Something was still here somewhere. Someting ... definetely didn't want her to help them. She slid to a stop, before a scythe-like blade was thrown down right in front of her. Nervously she stared back up. What to do now?

Mentioned: the gods, the culprit
«
Tae

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 50972 ] Di Nov 23, 2021 8:27 am
»

- Midir -

Haha, the little shit was thrown of guard when Midir forced her to meet the ground. A slight whimper escaped her lips, however, she did neither bend nor break under the pressure, instead she stood tall in front of him, again with a knowing look in her eyes. Was she challenging him? Again Midir squinted his eyes, a loud growl surging in his throat. Did she really just dare to do that? Her arrogance will be the death of her, he will make sure of it. How could the gods just watch? Why wont they punish her? Instead the are staring down at them like useless statues, not lifting a paw. This whole ideal was nuts.
Well, at least she admitted, he was stronger than his appearence allowed to perceive. Of course he was, why did she even make the the assumption he wasnt? With this mindset she was doomed to lose. Sooner or later she would realize that aswell.
It was just too bad that their epic fight was interrupted by someone else. Gasps in their audience forced them both to look up. What was that? Again the grey one narrowed his eyes in order to see better. Were these... chains? Kaede took a step back, Midir instead leapt forwards. The roaring of the gods made his heart skip a beat. Were they finally getting punished? Is this it? But what will happen afterwards? Just in this moment he realized, he didnt want them to perish that quickly because at the end of the day he was just a mere kitten, a small lump of fur. And this opponent... They... They took it up with the gods.
All of a sudden a shrieking laugh pierced through the air. Midir cowered automatically, although he would never admit he did it out of fear. Was this creature going to kill every single one of them?
And just like that. The audience errupted.
#MIDIRNRPG

Erwähnt the gods, the goth dude with the chains

Ort siehe oben
«

Anonymous
GastGastInformationen

[ 51685 ] Fr Jan 14, 2022 1:58 pm
»
K A E D E

Kaede stared down at the scythe-like blade in front of her. Just a few more inches and this thing would've pierced through her body. The mere thought of that sent a shiver down her spine.

Focus.

That wasn't the most important thing right now. Right now, she needed to help the two gods. Her ears twitched, as the crowd suddenly errupted. Panic definetely wouldn't help the situation. They could run in front of the enemie, or enemies, out of panic and would bring themselves into unnecessary danger. The best would be to send them somewhere save. Away from the scene. Aspecially since Midir and herself were the only ones that started running towards the danger anyways.
She spun around, facing the audience and took a breath before she started yelling. "Leave! Run to the entrance and only turn around, if we say so!", she stared at the crowd. It took a moment for them to realise what she said but after a few started to go, others would follow. Kaede nodded, satisfied. She then turned around, running back to the dark colored tom. "Midir.", her reddish eyes met his blue ones, "Did you find the one, whos weapons these are, yet?". She looked around but the only thing she could see were these dark greenish chains, who wrapped themselves around the two gods. She stopped waiting for an answer, as one of them started yelling in pain. Instead she ran forward, trying to get near them to get rid of the chains. Just a second later, she saw a shadow in the corner of her eye, that disappeared as quickly as it came. Whatever it was that attacked these royal creatures, it definetely didn't want them to know it's identity.

Mentioned: the gods, the culprit
«
Tae

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 51695 ] Sa Jan 15, 2022 12:14 am
»

- Midir -

Midir † attestant

Immediately Kaede sprung to action, much to Midir's demise. With a stern voice she ordered the others to leave as if two apprentices could beat someone whom dared to spite the gods themselves. The odds weren't in their favour. Apparently the cat was suicidal because she really did intend to face the enemy alone! He bricked his ears and bared his teeth. This moron's plan was stupid and would get them killed!
"How the hell would I know? This... thing appeared out of thin air! And it struck the gods."
Yes, it was true. Royal blood came gushing out of their massive wounds the obtained in an unfair battle. This coward vanished as soon as he struck them it seemed. Not only did this make them a murderer, it also made them a chicken. Why kill the gods when they couldn't even face the wrath of the audience? However, his gut told him this wasn't the end of this strange story.
Kaede correctly identified these chains but was too weak to break them herself. Even with Midir rushing to help all their efforts were pointless. As the gods continued to scream in agony both of them helplessly watched them slowly succumb to their wounds.
"Why..."
Deep down he might have respected them but on the other hand... Maybe this was an act of justice! Maybe things would change now. Whatever the case was, both of the cats couldnt change the path of the unknown attacker.
Great terror was looming as a quick glance to his right promised, noticing an evil shadow lurking in midst of familiar faces.
"Kaede... Look..."
#MIDIRNRPG

Erwähnt //

Ort siehe oben
«

Daeny
DaenyÄltesterInformationenAnzahl der Beiträge : 1242
Pfotenspuren : 229

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 52264 ] Do März 10, 2022 6:06 pm
»
- wird nach privater rücksprache verschoben -
«

And you continue to shine in my memory like gold 0a21647b8cb6ab7f5f862b83ddf8e401e9bbc284
(c) the 1975 "robbers" mv / gif (c) fuckimissyou on tumblr
Gesponserte InhalteInformationen

[ 0 ]
»
«
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Lost Dreams :: Archiv-
Gehe zu: