Wer ist online?
Insgesamt sind 3 Benutzer online: 0 Angemeldete, kein Unsichtbarer und 3 Gäste

Keine

Der Rekord liegt bei 51 Benutzern am Do Jan 04, 2018 11:41 am
Neustes
» [ZELL]staubkörner kratzen im hals
About engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 EmptyGestern um 10:34 pm von Shahar

» Whispers Wiedereingliederungstraining
About engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 EmptyMi Mai 15, 2024 8:49 pm von Icespark

» [ZELL] when glass+fire = ded = kapoof hä???
About engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 EmptyMi Mai 15, 2024 2:39 pm von Shahar

» Eleyas Training
About engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 EmptyDi Mai 14, 2024 11:50 pm von Icespark

» Flutenschleiers Wiedereingliederungstraining
About engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 EmptyDi Mai 14, 2024 11:41 pm von Icespark

» Sha‘s Charaktersammlung <3
About engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 EmptyDo Mai 09, 2024 5:26 pm von Shahar

» Krones Sammelsuchium
About engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 EmptyDo Mai 02, 2024 7:36 pm von Shahar

» ✧ Ein neuer Anfang... [Aktivitätscheck!] ✧
About engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 EmptyDo Mai 02, 2024 9:49 am von Wolkensplitter

» Indy verlässt das Nest
About engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 EmptySa Apr 27, 2024 10:58 am von Ju

Die aktivsten Beitragsschreiber der Woche
Ju
About engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 Vote_lcapAbout engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 Voting_barAbout engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 Vote_rcap 
Shahar
About engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 Vote_lcapAbout engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 Voting_barAbout engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 Vote_rcap 
Icespark
Eulenstern
Whisper
Nightshadow
RPG-Quicklinks
Forgotten Experiments

All Whats Left
Noch Fragen?
Hast du noch Fragen zum Forum oder dem RPG?
Wende dich über unsere Kontaktbörse privat an unsere Teamlinge. Unser Team wird sich so früh wie möglich um dein Anliegen kümmern.

Kontaktbörse Anführer

Kontaktbörse Heiler
Schwesternforum

Partner
About engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 Warriorcatsrpg1hoci

Teilen

About engies and pointy hats

Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3  Weiter
Tae
TaeEhemalige AnführerinInformationenAnzahl der Beiträge : 5429
Pfotenspuren : 2071

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

About engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 Empty
[ 48307 ] Mo Jun 07, 2021 9:06 am
»
das Eingangsposting lautete :

Oy, @Inkawolke,

das hier ist unser RPG Thema. Ich werde hier später noch die Rohfassung von creator's island hochladen, damit du auch weißt, wie der Bumms aussieht. :D

Teilnehmende Charaktere:
- Six [engineer]
- Majar [mage]

- Kos
«

About engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 Bg3-baldur-s-gate-3
No copyright infringement intended. Klick for source.

AutorNachricht
Cupid
CupidAnführerInformationenAnzahl der Beiträge : 945
Pfotenspuren : 373

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

Re: About engies and pointy hats   
[ 49408 ] Do Okt 14, 2021 10:00 pm
»
Majarus the Great

"   Wisdom is Power and frankly, I am very powerful. "
x magic blocked x

Majarus scoffed at the captain's question. "Of course I'm curious and yes, maybe they are. But I also don't have a fucking deathwish, so I'd rather have the ability to use said magic before I go exploring anything." Which I'll gladly do without you, though, he added in thought. Afterall Majarus was not known as "the Collector" amongst black mages for owning many tiny ceramic unicorns but rather his determinded effort of learning about the universe (per collecting information). Be that his own or another.

Despite the lack of clear vision on the human's eyes, Majar could sense the deathstare being thrown at him. Not that he cared, in fact it gave him a slight sense of victory or perhaps the feeling that he has some control over the situation.
"Where I'm from, this type of humor is called mockery, so fucking pardon me if your bland jokes don't make me feel like laughing much! If you have a problem with me so badly, why don't you just get on your little floaty boat and-" Before the mage could finish his sentence, the wicked dwarf had the audacity to lift their motherfucking whacking tool up to his chin as if he was some kind of slave. Majar's eyes widend in shock and rage, the nose scrunched slightly as with a snarling dog, resulting in some of his pointy teeth to show. His first thought was to rip the thing out of their hands and crush their tiny poofy head with it like a pumpkin. "You better take that naSTY ROCK ON A STICK OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE-", he yelled, talking over the human's own words, but was interrupted yet again when being hit in the chest with a rather pathetic force. However sadly it was enough to throw the mage off balance and stumble backwards, where the ground under his feet gave away. Partly out of instinct but definitely spite as well, he grabbed for the hammer being held to his face a second ago and pulled the person attatched at the other end with him off the cliff.
Some audible gasps were heard from the ship crew above, though they didn't seem to have any intution kicking in whatsoever, despite the sudden loss of leadership. Six felt sorry for Majar's compainions, yet their own wouldn't even move a muscle to save them. It was painfully ironic.
The witcher took a look down into the abyss and, if what the dumb human said was true, his long, inevitable death. Taking notes on the matter would be silly right now, wouldn't it?
"Playing stupid games, hm?", he threw at his partner in fall, to tease but mainly to make them feel at fault for this, since they 100% were.

@tae
«

About engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 Harumaus-und-Rolo-ro
von Eule skjjsjkskjsksjjhdsjdhsjhdjs <33
• ☼ you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, please don't take my sunshine away ☼ •

Szenen & RelationsCandystore
About engies and pointy hats - Seite 2 Cooltext457074922939120
Tae

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 49435 ] So Okt 17, 2021 4:31 pm
»
Williams
Six
To see with eyes unclouded by hate.
#Creatorscut |      in the abyss

Great, just great. They have shown nothing but patience for this manthing! Of course Six treats other animals with respect, humans on the other hand... Well it depends. Let's just say they have not been unkind to others of their kind. However, Majar seemed to be the only exception, with all disrespect but this one especially sucks. They still have not figured out what his problem was, apparently it had to do something with hands. Or his bigass ego. At least he somewhat admitted he was a coward, not even wanting to see this dragon-like creature with his own two eyes. Admittedly it was foolish to believe every creature on this island was peaceful. But hey, Six would gladly give away their own life to lift this secret. Yet it seemed they were the only one.
What else was more beautiful than nature itself?
Probably the knowledge that Majarus the bored will soon find his end in the abyss. And so did the engineer. Man, they wished for some wise last words or good advice on how to continue life without the gigabrain. Sadly they were stuck down here with a grumpy ass mage, whom was not able to use his magic. Somehow it felt peaceful. Beneath them was nothing but darkness. The cold begun to settle in their bones causing their teeth to clatter ever so slightly. Six always wanted to discover what lives down there. However, they would have very much prefered it if they were on a boat or at least with their crew. But there was just an useless mage. A witcher.
"You are really sensitive, you know that? You don't like hands, you don't like tools. Is there anything you like besides the sound of your own goddamn voice?"
While they continued to fall (or sort of float?) downwards, Six began to rest in the air just like they would on a comfortable chair. Maybe it was not so bad afterall?
"I sure do hope something kills you first before I do. You see I had a lot planned in my life, to help my community and such. But you just had to stoll here like you own the place and ruin it all, didn't you?"
Sure, maybe it was not his fault after all but right in this moment their life laid in shatters. And they just had to look for a culprit in order for them to avoid dying of a heartache.
Would it be possible for them to strike him with their sledgehammer mid air? Possibily. And yet it did not matter anymore and so they let go of their favourite tool to watch it descend into the endless pit below them.

Angesprochen: Majar [@Inkawolke]
Erwähnt: //
code (c) Wächterstern | drawing (c) Inkawolke
«

Cupid

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 49449 ] So Okt 17, 2021 9:41 pm
»
Majarus the Great

x magic blocked x

Once the edge of the world was out of sight this type of demise was painfully anti-climatic. Really not much to do except for wait and think for who knows how long. Days, realistically speaking, at least for the little human. Majar however had no clear estimate of how much longer his changed body would make it. Not that he had ever tried to kill himself by neglect of needs.
Ten would be alright without him, right? Of course he would, he was well trained afterall. ...
Though, it was unfortunate for the mage's legacy. Gods damnit, there was so many more things Majar wanted to study and write down. All of the knowledge, lost forever and taken to a bottomless grave. If only I had my magic.. The witcher looked down on his wrists again. Maybe there was a way to break free of these. Breaking something in his hands would probably allow him to pull them off somehow, but for a teleportation spell he would surely need his hands to function. Perhaps he could just dislocate a bone and then put it back in place later? Majar wasn't a doctor in this world though, so it would be quite the risky move to do by himself. He already tried his knife on the cuffs, so that was a loss as well.
Obviously the man would again be interrupted in his thoughts by the little captain. "Awww, so you wanted to a hero, eh? Don't act like I destroyed your village and killed all your loved ones. If you handle some discourtesy this badly, you must've grown up packaged in silk and cotton, jeez. But sure, call me sensitive. If that makes your silly little human heart feel any better", he said, partly in a cutesy mocking tone, as if he was talking to a pet or child. They did look like one and now they were acting like one too, so Majar might as well treat them as such.
The captain looked at their whacking tool once more and sacreficed it to the darkness. Majarus was unsure of why they did that, but they both watched it slowy descend into the abyss. It wasn't like they would need it anymore. Though throwing it away did not help the situation either.
Trusting a human truly had been a mistake. Whetever in his or another world, they meant trouble. The great and wise Majarus actually felt stupid for once. It seemed like such an obvious mistake to avoid. One that he had told his student over and over again. But he broke his own rules. Out of desperation, admittedly, but look at where it got him.

@tae
«

• ☼ you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, please don't take my sunshine away ☼ •

Tae

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 49505 ] Di Okt 26, 2021 9:49 am
»
Williams
Six

They were falling for what seemed like an eternity. And still there was no sight of an end to it, the abyss was endless or so they were told. Only a few individuals ever dared to go further down the rabbit hole but came back insane, mumbling something about gigantic creatures and strange sounds. Six always wanted to explore the darkness. However, they did not expect do be lucky to do it so soon.
"Lucky."
Yeah, right. They will possibly meet the most painful death imagineable and shit themselves in the process. In the past they had obtained a short glimpse of the creatures ON the island, much less of those below it. There must be something and they were sure the angels and demons knew of them.
The nagging voice of Majarus brought them back to reality. Right, they were stuck with him, an useless witcher with an attitude problem. If one of their crewmates spoke with them in that way, they would have been thrown off the ship, preferably without the captain following.
If Six wanted to be a hero? They didn't know, they didn't care about the humans too much, they were interested in the animal kingdom and in order to explore the island, the help of others was needed. Hell, they wouldn't be able to construct a flying ship by themselves. Sure, they invented it but chopping wood was a different story.
"So what if I wanted to be one, hm? Everyone has ambitions, I am sorry that you ended up as a bitter, old man filled with regret but that still does not give you permission to shit all over me as soon as you stepped foot on this island."
They scoffed.
"Don't act as if you know anything about me and my childhood."
At this point they are just wishing for something to show up and finish him off. Or Six. Just as this thought popped up in their head, a jarring sound pierced through the darkness around them. It could be described as... as... metal things falling over in the deep sea. What an eerie sound. Their eyes flicked back to the witcher.
"You may have not killed my loved ones, but you killed the most important person in my life. Me. I hope you enjoyed your stay because this is the end of it."
And with the eerie sound, flapping wings approached them.

«

Cupid

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 50936 ] So Nov 21, 2021 11:43 pm
»
Majarus the Great

x magic blocked x

The darkness beneath them seemed endless and if what came from the captain's mouth earlier had some truth behind it, it likely was. Really not the way Majarus expected to go down. His death ideals reached from bleeding out from an unnoticed papercut to not ever. This was just sad. Noone would tell of how the great and powerful Majarus had been defeated. Even worse, those guards might pretend like they were the ones to seal his fate. In the end he didn't care all that much about his infamy, however it was nice knowing that your name strikes fear into the hearts of common folk.
The puffhead falling next to him continued the banter, still oh so salty about the mage's attitude. Yea he had been a little defensive maybe, but that was not even his worst. Suck it up, sailor.
"Hah! Bitter you say? Old, maybe, but the only thing I regret is not stabbing you in the throat the second I met you."
The witcher also noticed the odd sound from below and shifted his attention to the depths underneath himself. Six meanwhile talked about dying or some sentimental shit, but he payed them no mind anymore. Not like they had anything meaningful to say anyway.
The noise of wings echoed through the void and for a split moment Majarus hoped it would be Cratou, his pet raven, waking him up from the nightmare of the century. But it seemed the sound belonged to the white figure that- uh- appeared? From where exactly? By his knowledge there would be nothing down here. Or did the mage get drastically hit with insanity and was now hallucinating?

@tae
«

Tae

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 50973 ] Di Nov 23, 2021 8:54 am
»
Williams
Six

Oh? Was that a threat? Six just rolled their eyes. As if he could have stabbed them sneakily when there was a their whole crew present. And with those handcuffs? He must be joking. Or he was really underestimating them and their knowledge about this island. He was always blabbing and bragging about him being a witcher but since he stepped foot on this island he has been of no use. They even warned him about the abyss, yet this petty individual still choose to kill them both. For some strange reason it didnt even seem to concern him.
"Yeah, yeah. Listen, if you are suicidal then that is totally okay with me but you dont need to drag me into it, understand? Cant you just... I dont know, go and hang yourself somewhere. Geez."
He must be mentally damaged.
It was getting cold down here, almost freezingly cold. The abyss was a stonecold grave with creepy creatures lurking left and right. Too bad that this massive asshole is down here with them. Their death could have been peaceful, maybe they could have learnt something, maybe they could have discovered something. Alone. But nah. This stupid looking ass dude yoinked them straight off the face of the earth.
Great.
The rustling feathers seemed to come closer and closer. Was this finally it? Six closed their eyes, a slight smile covering their full lips, fully accepting for it to be the end of it. Strong fingers clawed their almost fragile arms, forcefully pulling them up the stream.
What?
Almost annoyed they opened their eyes again to look at the creature that saved them. They expected a bird, maybe even a dragon or a godforsaken flying fish but instead it was the ugly face of their brother. Their brother which transformed to be one of them.
"Long time no see, dipshit. Took you long enough."
Val glanced at them with an increasing annoyed expression and then grabbed the witcher next to them.
"Seems like your plan didnt work, eh? Dear brother, please let this one slide."
The angel shook his head, clenching his teeth at the same time.
"All humans must be saved."
How ironic.

«

Cupid

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 51100 ] Fr Nov 26, 2021 4:36 pm
»
Majarus the Great

x magic blocked x

Majarus' new companion (or enemy) really had a vivid imagination and where he was from, this was called being delusional. They really had a special skill in pulling a new, entirely unfounded accusation out of their ass to throw at Majar. He was also suicidal now? Majarus the Great was gaining a lot more legends to his name than he was happy with.
"Wh- You pushed me first!!", he snapped back at the rambling of a crazy person. Said person was getting hard to even perceive, had it not been for their annoying voice. The abyss was dark as fuck, but that's what you'd expect from a hole where the sun don't shine. The fact that one could barely see made the noise of wings even more eerie. Ten's abilities would've been of use here. The man sighed silently.
Suddenly the tiny human got swept up by the feathery figure. At first Majarus assumed it to be a phoenix, an angel or something of the fae nature. However Six started speaking to it with familiarity in their voice, right before the thing grabbed the mage as well. "Hey!" Not that Majarus minded the spare of death, it was just habit to get upset when strangers get touchy. He looked up to the creature Six just addressed as their "dear brother". More like a brother from another mother because aside from the obvious bird distortion to a once human body, this bitch was about as un-lookalike as it gets. Blonde, white as flour, northern face, that did not look too exited about it's heroic act. "All humans must be saved." Majar held back the need to tell people about his race for once. Human, totally. If that's what it takes to get a free knight around here. Of course the dark mage instantly saw use in a reluctant helper such as this one. Perhaps he could make Blondy act as a stand-in until he was finally able to use his powers and contact Ten. For now saving his life would do, though.

As soon as the trio was back at the surface, Majarus could take an actual look at his new servantsaviour. He did look human, just with white eyes and big feather wings attached. Possibly a hybrid between angel and human? Though this was a different world, so it might as well be something else entirely. Still, the witcher was intrigued. The thing with the attempted murder was almost immediately forgotten, now that there was a new subject of interest!
Jumping right into interrogation seemed a little invasive though, even socialising expert Majarus the Great recognised that. "Thank you, I guess. What are you?" Yes, that was much less invasive. Good job Majar. Pat yourself on the shoulder you moron.

@tae
«

Tae

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 51143 ] Mi Dez 01, 2021 12:13 pm
»
Williams
Six

"Whatever."
"Twat.", they thought to themselves. How would the oh so great wizard react if they started throwing insults at his head? He definitely deserved it and yet the only thing stopping them was the knowledge of how their own brother articulated himself when someone pissed him off. Soon they will die a most painful death but they didnt dare to exit this world by disregarding their own principles. Although admittetly they would have loved to insult him over and over again until their day finally came. What lovely thoughts they had...
Fastforward to when Val grabbed them both (of course Mr Do-Not-Touch-Me complained again) to lift them up in the air. They felt how slowly the surface of their skin grew warmer bit by bit until they were finally able to see the sun again. When their feet finally made contact with the ground again, Six was able to catch a deep breath. Good thing they had a magical brother, whom was doomed to serve humanity for an eternity. Yay! However, history could not be ignored and soon their encounter became akward. Majarus could not sense this and instead of thanking the feathery bastard he continued to ask questions. If there is one thing that Six could observe in the mage, then that was his curiousity regarding flora and fauna. Could it be that he was an engineer as well? At least deep down in his heart? If he even had one.
Their brother hesitated, looking at his sibling for help. Instead of feeding into a stranger's curiousity, he nodded at them as if wanting to tell them to take care of his business for him. And after that, well... He did what he always did best. He vanished.
"Aw... He did not answer your question, didnt he?"
Back on the island and they are instantly ready to be a little shit again.
"You see, if you promise to not try to kill me again, I might tell you a thing or two about my dear brother."
And with that they put their hands in their pockets and begun to strut towards their village. What was their plan again?

«

Cupid

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 51156 ] Do Dez 02, 2021 6:34 pm
»
Majarus the Great

x magic blocked x

The winged creature didn't seem nearly as exited to talk to the mage. They looked over to their sibling and then pissed off, as if they had not just been asked a question. Majarus scoffed and put his hands on his hips. "Rude." Well, at least he was gonna live to see another day. Given, that the little human didn't see this as a second chance to get the kick right this time. They at least saw it as a second chance to be a little shit again. And once again blame the ordeal on him, as humans do.
"Oh pardon me for returning the favour. Next time you stab me in the chest I'll make sure to thank you instead", he responded, being about as petty and sarcastic as you'd imagine. Guess they were even now though, so no other attempts at revenge were made today. "Now spit."
With that they continued the journey as if the event had been nothing but a minor argument. Majarus could hardly be mad at the little guy, he would've done the exact same. However traveling with a sharp-tongued, murderous minion was still miles better than any bread-brained himbo, of which there seemed to be more than enough on that flying ship of theirs. At least Six would be able to tell him a little about the place. Having a local at your side was usually helpful, especially when they don't point torches and pitchforks at your face.
Still, having his own student or idk his powers?? would've been a lot fucking better.
The two made their way to the village. Majar held his hand folded behind his back, though internally he was ready to either fight god or make a run for it at any second. Obviously the humans here didn't even know of witches, but nonetheless, walking into a town full of them with no way to protect himself felt uncanny. He pulled the hood on his cape over his head, just for good measure. Hopefully Cottonhead didn't plan to spend too much time messing around with the blacksmith.

@tae
«

Tae

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 51210 ] Di Dez 14, 2021 10:59 am
»
Williams
Six
#Creatorscut |      in the blacksmith's hut

Maybe it was the fact that both of them nearly succumbed to the eternal darkness and the creatures within it or maybe it was Vals fault that Majar seemed to glow in a different light. Whatever the reason may be, their limbs now felt so much lighter. What if they would take another plunge into the abyss? Would their brother still dress up as their knight in shining armor or would he be done with their shit and let them experience a most painful death? Six sideeyed the witcher, whom still seemed annoyed, even more now because their brother vanished without feeding into his morbid curiousity. But what about him? Not too long ago they both toppled over just because the engineer tried to get rid of this pest.
After being a pain in his asshole - pardon me - Six was once more met with seemingly hostile sarcasm. Fair enough, at this point they clearly deserved it. However, it brought them utmpost joy how the witcher nearly demanded them to spill the tea. Sometimes he reminded them of an animal chasing prey; not as dangerous though. Well, this image was shattered after about 0.2 seconds as their fellow companion took the posture of an old man wandering through fields of flowers. As soon as they noticed this odd behaviour, they immediately felt the corners of their mouth shoot upwards. Nonetheless, the engineer managed to cover up this slipup with a theatrical cough. They were not so different after all, eh?
"You see my brother is what we refer to as an angel. Lore revealed these creatures were created to serve humankind, whereas demons protect the animal kingdom."
Another sideeye.
"It was not too long ago that Val was still human. I don't know what happened to him."
When both of them entered the village again - of course accompanied with shocked looks - the blacksmith already seemed to await them. With a forceful belly laugh he let them know, he head of a strange figure traversing the lands with Six and that he was curious to meet the fella.
"Yeah, yeah you se-"
Once again they were interrupted by John.*

* Whats your name? You were lucky to meet master Six! I have never met you before, do you live in the woods? Your eye colour certainly is dashing, mind if I take a closer look?

«

Cupid

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 51213 ] Di Dez 14, 2021 2:00 pm
»
Majarus the Great

x magic blocked x

The little captain made some weird coughing noises, which got from Majar a brow-raise, not sure if he should be concerned for their health or if this was some signal to pick up on. They followed up with explaination about their brother though, so the witcher quickly forgot about it.
So angels and demons are created with purpose. Interesting. Also the fact that a human could become another being was oh so intruiging. As of right now, it was highly unlikely that he'd be able to either convince or force the winged man into a little examination. A thought for another day. He saved the information in the back of his head, instead of writing it down right away. Seeing how he was surrounded by humans, filling his hand with quill and book seemed like a risky move.
"Where I'm from, angels look a little different. And demons don't even walk the earth anymore. Not without some assistance, that is." How unlike him to respond so casually to the little human. It only felt natural to give information on his side though, like a trade of sorts. Of course he had noticed that the gremlin had the same spirit of curiosity. Besides, it was nothing personal, so no risk was taken in telling them.
Upon entering the village, the duo immediately had all eyes on them. Not that Majarus wasn't used to the stares, disregarding his eyecolor, he was a tall man that stood out of a crowd, but this made him feel no bit less threatened.
They had arrived mere seconds before an equally big man loudly approached them. No doubt the blacksmith they were looking for, judging from the outfit at least.
Till now Majarus had fully expected that Six would do the talking. They knew these people afterall. The blacksmith didn't even give them the chance to speak though and immediately walked at the witcher, who in surprise backed away a step. The man had no hesitations to bombard his opposite with questions. Should I lie about my name? Not like anyone will recognize it. "I'm Majarus", he answered dry, trying to keep his cool while being interriogated by a human just his size, though twice as strong looking.
He looked over to Six. Master, eh? What are you, some kind of royalty? "S-sure.. the woods. I live there." Technically that wasn't even a lie. Majar's actual house was located in some woods. Not in any woods near here though.
Suddenly the blacksmith stepped closer, way too close, to get a better look at the mage's eyes. By reflex the witcher pulled the knife from his belt and held the tip of the blade at the attackers nose. Such got a good view of a very unique dagger, the sharp blade with turns and edges unsuited for combat and the handle decorated carefully with sigil carvings and gems. "I would mind." It took a second of tense silence for Majarus to realize that he was here to ask for a favour afterall. He took another step back, putting the knife away and cleared his throat to force out a quick: "Apologies."

@tae
«

Tae

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 51234 ] Mi Dez 15, 2021 7:59 pm
»
Williams
Six

Majarus the dumbass seemed satisfied with their answer. At least he revealed pieces of information regarding his own world as a trade. Aw that was almost nice if it wasn't for his shitty move which still lingered in their memory. No one threw captain Six over the edge without awakening the hounds. They should hurry to get rid of him as soon as possible, starting with their mission at the blacksmith. Even though they did not really care about the witcher, they noticed how he grew increasingly uncomfortable. Sure, they could have walked up to John on their own but showing him these shackles would be much more efficient. Hopefully Mr Grumpypants wouldn't throw another hissy fit.
"What do you mean without assistance? Are they crippled?"
How insensitive. As if another mistical creature would be offended by their words... However, it might be true, who knows? Maybe these demons were mountains of flesh, mighty and powerful. Sometimes they wondered whether their worlds weren't so different after all. Of course there were no witchers on this island but at least angels and demons seemed to exist in different reals as well. Oh, maybe they could share some information regarding their origin for them to complete their studies.

Upon entering the blacksmith's hut they were bombared by a bazillion of questions ranging from formal to downright invasive. Geez, will John ask about his dick size as well? Majarus however seemed to take it like a champ. Well, until he whipped out a dagger and threatened the only man on this island who could help him.
Well played.
"Now anyways, guys..."
Clapping their hands they finally stepped in. Thankfully their witchy friend put his knife away but John however seemed to be greatly offened. Who wouldnt be? Sure thing, he wasn't a master of social skills and he could be kind of invasive but there was no need to threaten him like this. Geez, poor guy. The blacksmith crossed his arms in front of his massive chest and stared his newly found opponent down.
"No need to fight. I am sorry but my new friend," the mere thought of considering him anything more than a pest made them physically sick, "was unfortunately raised by what I could only describe as apes. This is why he also acts like one."
And with that they put one hand on Majarus shoulder to squeeze the living shit out of him. Hopefully he understood the message for him to shut the hell up before he could lick their boot.
"He really did not mean it like that... He's a scaredy cat. Man when I first found him... Pfew... Covered in dirt and looking lost. Isn't that right, pal?"
Yeah, he is definitely going to kill them.
"Anyways. For some reason he is wearing these fancy bracelets. As they are very inconvenient, we would love to take them off. Do you know what they are made off by chance?"

* No, doesnt know. Seems familiar, maybe the core of the world provides an answer?

«

Cupid

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 51253 ] Do Dez 16, 2021 6:22 pm
»
Majarus the Great

x magic blocked x

Majarus let out a short - not a laugh, but an amused scoff. Silly human assumed demons to be "crippled". Right. The destruction they left behind could sure be called such though. "Not crippled, but traveling through the layers isn't one of their skills.", he responded, an explanation that probably left Six knowing less than before, but he wouldn't go more into detail right now, seen as they reached the blacksmith.

Thankfully the small human finally stepped between the men to call out the smith for his inappropriate behaviour. To his dismay though, they went to apologize for the witcher and not just that, they addressed him as a f r i e n d. Majarus felt the cringe in every fiber of his body and threw a disapproving frown at Six, who kept the charade going, reaching up for his shoulder to squeeze it like a fucking stress ball. To top it off, the human went all and beyond, calling him a scaredy-cat covered in dirt and having the audacity to "pal" him. The tall man looked at them and forced a smile with pointy teeth, though his eyes had "I will kill you" written loud and clear into them. "RIGHT..."
Luckily they moved on to the topic that actually mattered. Such being the shackles. The captain had apparently already forgotten what they're made of, unsurprisingly. Majar let out a quiet groan at their stupidity and held out his arm for the blacksmith to have a look at the metal rings. "It's either iron or silver. There is another soft metal worked into it, but that shouldn't be of issue. I just need to get them off, alright? Without cutting my hands off, preferably.", he said and noticing his demanding tone of voice added a slightly nicer "If that's possible..."
Man, talking to humans was terribly complicated. Majarus couldn't have possibly be less in his element. He sighed internally. Just pretend you're at a meeting. These aren't humans, they're dark mages like you. Totally normal. You can talk to those. Easy. Though on second thought, it might be disadvantageous would he suddenly start talking of spells and monsters.

@tae
«

Tae

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 51313 ] Mi Dez 22, 2021 8:32 pm
»
Williams
Six

"What do you meaaaan layers?"
Is this dude's world shaped like an onion? Explains why his personality stinks. Yeeeah, haha, 1:0 for Six. Sadly their discussion had to be postponed as both of them entered John's hut quarreling like an old couple. As if his freakyish ears would not draw that much attention to them already. Ew, but who would even get with this guy?
Their thoughts were justified when they felt a look of disapproval piercing through the back of their head. Happily Six smiled to themselves. Yeah, hopefully it hurt him as much as it hurt them. They were friends with disadvantages. Knowing him caused nothing but anger and pain so far although they learned something about a world unknown to them. Right now the engineer was still holding onto their dear life, mentally saying goodbye to all they have ever known because they knew as soon as they stepped foot out of this village, they would get thrown off the island again.
With a cooled and controlled voice Majar started to speak again, telling the blacksmith all about the shackles and his need for him to keep his hands functual. However, John seemed clueless which surprised Six. Normally he had handy tools available or at least offered some kind of solution.
"You should travel to the core, maybe you will find your answer there."
Sure, the core, easy peasy, not dangerous at all if you ignore all of the mythical creatures that is. Yeah, they were pretty much screwed.
"Oh yeah, no biggie, we will do that."
John glanced at them disapprovingly but the engineer ignored this reaction, waving goodbye and practically pulling their new "friend" out of the hut.
"You heard the man, down the hellhole we go."

Angesprochen: Majar [@Grinch]
«

Cupid

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 51394 ] Do Dez 30, 2021 12:32 pm
»
Majarus the Great

x magic blocked x

Despite everything Majarus the Great had already gone through since he stepped foot on this wretched island, the blacksmith was of little to no help. In fact he didn't even check his tools before telling them in a nice way to 'fuck off'. Either he was petty about Majar's justified reaction or just plain incompetent. Both were very plausible options. "זיון חסר תועלת.* Thanks."
Suddenly even Six seemed rushed to get out of there. Majar would like nothing better than that, though he wasn't going to let the little guy drag him around. The wichter pulled himself from the captain's grasp and simply followed out of the hut. "So what kind of 'core' are we talking about? Please tell me it doesn't involve jumping down any bottomless pits.", he asked right away. Majar had seen enough of the abyss to know that he didn't want to revisit it anytime soon. "And why would it help us? Doesn't sound very full-of-tools-ish."
The witcher really wasn't happy about the progression of this quest. He wanted the shackles off and had hoped that he'd get the chance to by now. But no, humans had to be terribly complicated about shit. His trust in their abilities also was pretty limited. If the core didn't provide whatever it took to get this cursed metal away from him, he'd just steal whatever hammer the blacksmith might have lying around and risk a fracture or two. Better than the mental damage he was taking from these interactions.

*[Sjwn chsr tw'lt] "Useless Fuck."

@tae
«

Tae

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 51461 ] Mo Jan 03, 2022 7:02 pm
»
Williams
Six
#Creatorscut |      on their way to the core

The face they made after Majarus spoke enchantment table to their trusty blacksmith was indescribeable. Sure thing, they all share the same culture here which is why they never thought of different languages existing. But him making these weird sounds admittedly caught them off guard. The witcher was a mystery after all, a very mean mystery but one after all. Which also meant... mysteries could be solved! They thought about patting themselves on their back but Mr Grumpypants was still sideeyeing them.
"What the hell was that sound? You will have to teach me someday."
Maybe they could scare predators off which such acient tongues? The thought of a beast like creature taking off made them chuckle internally. Fine, their newly obtained friend was not THAT powerful. After all he was the one being enslaved! But maybe... Maybe the world was bigger than they could ever imagine?
"Well maybe not jumping but we will travel to the core of this world, some may say it resembles an eye others just see a glowing orb."
Filled with new determination they walked themselves over to the docks in order to board the ship once more. Luckily their trusty companions already stocked to small wooden structure with different kinds of food and enough water for an one way trip to hell.
"We are not going to jump into any more pits unless...," judging sideeyes from Six again, "you would like to meet all those nice fishies and dragons and god knows what again. NO. We are going to travel in style. I didnt build this baby to gather dust!"
Affectionately they patted the dry wood, boarding their boat proudly right afterwards. They did not care whether Mister Broomstick trusts them enough to enter another flying vehicle with them again, he had no other choice and they could and would abuse this knowledge.
"The core is where the most powerful creatures rest because it is the source of magic. I am sure either an angel or a demon can help you even though the latter one would be significantly more challenging."

// Kannst du sie mal Richtung core navigieren? Ist im Herzen der Insel unter langen Efeusträngen, es leuchtet orange und sie müssen durch einen langen, dunklen Tunnel spazieren

Angesprochen: Majar [@Indy]
«

Cupid

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 51469 ] Di Jan 04, 2022 12:50 am
»
Majarus the Great

x magic blocked x

Once they finally got out of the blacksmith's hut, Majarus noticed that the captain was starring at him, as if he was from another world. Which... nevermind. He didn't ignore the rude starring though. "The hell you looking at me for?" They immediately expressed confusion about "the sounds" he just made. Had they never heard someone speak a different language? Though to be fair, this one in particular sounded pretty outland-ish compared to most european tongues. (was Europe even a thing during his time? idk) "That was Hebrew and I'm absolutely not teaching you that. I'm busy enough teaching my student." Teach them. Pah. Yea sure. In my nightmares maybe.
The human talked a little about the core, though it didn't seem like they actually knew what they were talking about. They couldn't even decide on what it looks like. He really had zero hope in this kid, but what other options did he have? It was pathetic, really. Perhaps it was a good thing, that Ten couldn't see him like this.
Back on the boat it was. Majarus was fucking ecstatic. So happy he could shit himself."Wow, sounds like fun", he said with the dryest tone, accompanied by a passionless jazz hands motion. "As long as your core isn't a big ball of hot molten iron." With that he climbed back into the wooden tomb, which Six seemed to be so proud of. Their sudden good attitude made Majarus' wanna kick them in the face. But he kept his feet to himself.
"Oh sure, let's go to the place with the most dangerous creatures! That sounds like a great idea, really. Fucks sake, don't you know any blacksmiths that aren't - you know - fucking braindead?" Admittedly, Sire was getting a little oversalted now. He just didn't see the point in doing this, which irritated him even more. The wicked boat set into motion and started sinking in slow ass snail speed. The witcher groaned softly. "So when we get there we what? Beg some angel to cut the rings off?" He wanted to go on, calling it a shit plan, but for a split moment he remembered falling in this pit, so perhaps keeping it together slightly was a wise choice right now.

@tae
«

Tae

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 51485 ] Di Jan 04, 2022 9:32 pm
»
Williams
Six

"You stared at me first, dumbass."
Honestly this discussion is about to go nowhere but alas it was a short lived attempt to determine whether this guy had at least one funny bone in his body. Of course Majarus The Mean declined their request, instead referring to his student whom stood under his aid. Exaggeratedly they looked to their left and right, even under the floorboards.
"Damn, last time I checked you were stuck with me or at least I can not find this student of yours." Who in their right mind would even volunteer to spend time with this man. "Therefore, you can not be too busy. You had enough time to complain already so while we are on our merry way to our personal hellhole, you could in fact be SO kind and teach me how to say "fuck you respectfully" or "we have to leave" in your language. You see I would like to be able to teach my brother a lesson without him ripping me to shreds."
God, have a little mercy. Even though they doubt Val would do such things as he was part of those angels now it still would not hurt to have an ace up their sleeve.
And there he was.
Back again at his bullshit.
Under piercing glances he threw insults their way. He even called John braindead! Six was offended on his behalf. Sure, he was not the brightest lightbulb but he was a compassionate man! A caring one and he always helped them out when they needed a hand.
"No one is sure what this thing is. Not even the angels. Or they are just too afraid to tell us. I dont blame them and you should not either. However, this is the best chance you have got and I am afraid that I am your best shot as well."
Braindead blacksmiths... Somehow, this dude had no filter and no chill.
"The core was known to solve certain... issues in the past. Maybe magic will even get rid of your cuffs. But don't be too mean, otherwise it will remove you."
Hehe.
Probably not but Majarus would never know.

«

Cupid

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 51491 ] Mi Jan 05, 2022 12:57 am
»
Majarus the Great

x magic blocked x

Majarus scoffed, looking down at the little guy with disdain. "I'm not teaching you divine words, just so you can insult your brother. What would the gods think of me?" They wouldn't care probably, but Six didn't know that. If they could even reach him here? It was an entirely different world, afterall. He should try contacting them, given that he ever gets his powers back. Which wasn't looking so great, as of right now.
"I can however teach you 'fuck you respectfully' in sign language! Here, it looks like this." He threw a petty smile and raised the middle finger towards the dwarf. In thought he added the words "choke on a rock and die please".
Ah yes, they were quite the duo, weren't they? Six went off about the core for a little more. Vaguely. "Gods forbid you be a little more precise, Tiny. I do see an issue though, so let me spoil this story's punchline for you, buddy.
Magic doesn't do dogshit on these wicked pieces of metal. That's the whole point. I know this is gonna be hard for your nutbrain to understand, but energy does not move in proximity of scharan. That's why it's immune against spells AND my desire to turn you to ashes every time you open your mouth."
, he said with a grin. One that spelled murder though. Honestly, Majarus could be proud of himself for tolerating this human for so long. If they didn't come to any kind of agreements soon though, he might choke the life out of them afterall. Let's not be selfish though. For once, at least. His home and student were waiting.

@tae
«

Tae

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 51677 ] Do Jan 13, 2022 10:27 pm
»
Williams
Six

"Well you see... You are stranded on my island and it seems like the gods don't exist here which means... you are good, don't worry about it."
This moment was their chance to learn something about... ancient tongues, if their partner in crime would cooperate that is. Apparently he valued his gods more than knowledge itself. At least Six knew there were angles loyal to some higher power but did Majar possess the same knowledge? How would he even know if they were in this universe with him? It was strange enough how a weird portal spat him right infront of their shoes.
However, when Majar seemed to settle for a peace offering new hope snuck into their heart. Sign language! What a superior thing! You could communicate with others without having to use words! Convenient when stalking all these creatures out there. It was sad that he only knew of-
Was that an attempt to... joke around?
"Man... I would love to show you my backflit for this one but I am afraid you are not ready for the power it holds.", they replied dryly. Asshole. If he really wanted to gain more insight on the core then maybe, just maybe he should play nice. It was like stealing candy from a frustrated kid; tiring.
Patiently they followed dumbass' explanation, fully ignoring his murderous grin as reading emotions of others wasn't exactly their strong suit. Moreover, who expected someone to murder them?
"Listen up, dipshit. Maybe YOUR nutbrain will not understand but you are quite literally not from this world. Maybe MY magic is different from yours as it seems some whacky shackles are enough to render you useless."
They scoffed, folding their arms in front of their chest.
"The core is the origin of everything mystic, be it angles or demons, gods or animals, humans or plants. The core may be the answer to all your problems, as much as this revolts me."
With a stern hand they steered their trusty boat closer to the end of their story.
"And now sit back down and behave, old man."

«

Cupid

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 51960 ] Mo Feb 07, 2022 8:33 pm
»
Majarus the Great

x magic blocked x

The captain seemed to try and "sweeten" the deal for Majar, however their wording made him break out a small burst of laughter instead. "Ahahaha! Your island?! I never thought you could fit so much ego into those tiny bones of yours. And still no." They had some nerve asking for free Hebrew classes. At least their stupidity was worth laughing at sometimes. Their mildly threatening response to his "little joke" he disregarded with a simple scoff and a rolling of the eyes. Actually the mechanic's arms looked like he could give the tall man quite a beating, if they really wanted to, even without the sledgehammer that had been adopted by the darkness. For Majarus it was still difficult to sense any danger from the kid though. And that's said after they already attempted murder on him. Old habits die hard, and so does Majar apparently.
Six took it upon themselves to defend their dearest core again, which the witcher listened to with a disapproving arm crossing. "Why, how about we put these shackles to your face and see how it affects your magic? Ah wait, I forgot. You don't even have any. But FINE. If it makes you fucking shut up about it", he bit back and proceeded to let himself fall onto one of the wooden seats like a moody teenager. Not because they told him to, of course. Just because his legs got tired. Which had nothing to do with his age, of course.
Since the two of them were now exercising the silent treatment on each other, he took the opportunity to take more notes in his book. He already gathered a lot of information in the short time he had been here. Angels, demons, whatever the core was. Also he had spotted some foreign plants here and there, growing on the sidewalk and next to the peasant's houses.
Since he got done with the writing relatively quickly and had no desire to engage any more conversation with the gremlin, he started drawing a not so flattering caricature of the captain.

@bonnie
«

Tae

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 52032 ] Fr Feb 11, 2022 8:06 pm
»
Williams
Six

And here they thought that walking asshole could not get any more obnoxious. If there was a god he sure made them pay for their sins by sending this brat their way. Even though Six did not exactly own this place they still lived here which is why they said it was their own. But apparently people like Majarus the dumb were not as educated as they were which is why they just briefly sighed and rolled their eyes.
"Dish out and you shall receive."
Couldn't he just fall over board or something? Steering their boat through the air became a real chore when there was a pair of sharp eyes judging their every move. When he was rude to them (again) they just ignored him completely until they finally reached the core. Well, at least came close to the glowing entrance where they stopped the boat, tying it to one of the rocks pointing up in the air.
How would he know if this island possesses magic or not? Couldn't angel powers be described as such? Maybe he was just more narrow headed than originally thought.
Still not saying a word Six set foot onto the ground near the core. Now all that was left was getting there alive. Cool beans. They should maybe try sneaking around these rocks and possible enemies which is why the engineer immediately crouched down just to take a peek around the corner.
So far there was nothing lurking in this shadows.
Yet.

«

Cupid

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 52146 ] So Feb 27, 2022 1:56 pm
»
Majarus the Great

x magic blocked x

The warlock stopped his sketching for a moment when a glowing light caught his attention. The skyboat stopped at what seemed to be some kind of cave entrance. It honestly looked kinda fascinating. Majarus quickly copied the outlines of the entrance into his notebook and put it away. He took a look at the rings around his wrists and tried to lightly twist or move them. His hands were starting to feel a little numb and the shackles were quite uncomfortable in general. Though for human construction, they were relatively friendly. He would've expected them to have spikes on the inside as well. Not like he would've felt much different about it, however bleeding out could have been a whole 'nother problem entirely.
He followed the little guy out of the boat and made sure to bring enough distance between himself and the cliffside. Six crouched down, not like anyone could've seen them with that measly height anyway. The mage stared at them for a moment, then sighed quietly and crouched down as well. He had never been a big fan of stealth missions. So much effort when he could just blow everything up instead. Though truth was, that it was the better approach at times. Majarus was able to control his destructive nature at least a little.
"I hope you know what you're doing", he said with a lowered voice. It didn't really seem like the captain had been here before, but they were more likely to know about the place, whether they were willing to tell Majar or not. Besides, he would rather have them be hit with whatever monsters or traps could lurk in here, so he was more than okay with letting the gremlin take lead. Still he held his knife prepared for good measure.

@bonnie
«

Tae

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 52280 ] Sa März 12, 2022 6:34 pm
»
Williams
Six

They noticed how Majarus hesitated to crouch down. What now? Did he have a death wish? All these creatures could probably smell him from a mile away which means their only chance is to lay low. Or lower. Alas he mustered them with disgust after grabbing his knife and following them almost silently. It baffled the engineer how a man of his nature was able to move this effortlessly. If they knew what they were doing? Oh hell no, not a clue but they were an empath and sensed how Majarus would rip their head clean off if they ever admitted to this.
Okay, okay, they were not that clueless. Six heard of rock like creatures moving mountains and crushing everything in their path, they knew about the dragon like animal and about that "god" near the core.
"We should just keep quiet and use whatever disguise we can get."
With utmost care they crouched towards a bush, starting to plug it's massive leaves. After gathering enough, they stuffed it into their pants, creating a skirt. The other leaves they tucked into their shirt and sticked in their hair until they almost looked like a bush themselves.
"Looks silly but I don't want to fight rocks or whatever lurks down there."
Calmly they waited for their new friend's reaction. Would he lose his shit now? Insult them? Laugh about it? Probably all of the abhove but the engineer could not be mad about this. Yes, the plan was stupid but at the moment the only chance they had.

«

Cupid

Never Forgotten
Charaktere:

[ 52285 ] Sa März 12, 2022 8:27 pm
»
Majarus the Great

x magic blocked x

The witcher took a look around the cave, inspecting the rock formations and searching for moving shadows besides himself. Most of what he found was three layers of dust.
Meanwhile Six started stripping a bush of it's leaves. Majarus observed their arts and crafts with brows narrowed in mild concern. No way in fucking hell would he be making a bush costume. "You have got to be shitting me.", he said with a raised eyebrow. However for once the captain made a valid point, it was silly, but better than being crushed by hostile rock creatures. The man let out a sigh as deep as his lungs provided air for.
Had Ten been here, he could have just conjured a stealth outfit. Eventhough his voice could be heard from a mile away, the student had a surprising talent for sneaking and silence. Perhaps this was just a trait that shadow mages had a predisposition for. Sometimes a chill breeze was the only thing to announce Ten entering a room. Or it would be if he didn't rupture your ear drums by announcing his arrival immediately.
However wishing on a star wouldn't help the warlock right now and so a wardrobe adjustment was needed. This wasn't exactly his travel outfit and the shining purple silk was bound to make him stand out like a tropical bird. The man stashed away the brooch that held his sigil and used his belt to tie his outer robe in a way that would hide most of the silkdress. Lastly he pulled over the hood on his coat, the colour of which actually blended in quite nicely with the rock around them.
"There. But I'm not putting twigs in my hair. Now let's get a move on. I don't want to be here more than necessary and I am guessing that neither do you."

@bonnie
«

Gesponserte InhalteInformationen

[ 0 ]
»
«
Seite 2 von 3
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten